Anyone near Gaydon Sunday Morning 12 Feb?

The place to suggest or organise future social events, meetings and get-togethers.

Moderator: Forum Staff

CV35Rover
Car Ownership: Rover 420 NASP Saloon

Anyone near Gaydon Sunday Morning 12 Feb?

Postby CV35Rover » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm

I'm organising a classic car/bike winter breakfast at Kineton Sports and Social Club, Little Kineton CV35 0DT (3.5 miles south of Gaydon/J12 M40) as a midwinter meet before we start the Summer evening Gatherings (6pm First Thursday of Month, May to October)......R8s or other classics and not so classics welcome........we may bring Stag and 420GSi

We manage 70-120 vehicles for the summer gatherings from £0.5m Aston DB5s etc to £50 Metros held together with gaffer tape (yes really!) and they all mingle together with no marque snobbery.

Ian & Andy

Details as below.

[i]To: Classic Gathering
Subject: Re: 'Winter gathering update' Sunday 12 Feb 10 am - 12.30 pm, but don't feel you have to leave then!

As promised, its happening, and here's the reminder email!

On Sunday 12 February we will be holding a Winter Breakfast Classic Gathering at Kineton Sports and Social Club from 10am until 12.30pm (ish).

Bring your classic vehicles (or just yourselves if you can't find the bits you took off your classic for fettling before Christmas) for breakfast and a chin wag with all those old friends you haven't seen since, well, the October Classic Gathering.

Tea, coffee, juices, and a selection of breakfast rolls will be available at our usual very reasonable prices, relax in the bar/hall (we may even show a Documentary/Film of interest as well - and for free!!), or wander around the assorted classic vehicles at your leisure.

This event will go ahead unless the weather (or forecast the day before) is completely inappropriate, but we will let you know if that is the case on the Saturday.

So as usual, forward this email to anyone you think may not be on the circulation list, and we look forward to seeing you on the 12th.

Ian, Clive, Mel, Roy and the KSSC Classic Gathering Team
Kineton Sports and Social Club
http://www.kinetonssc.org.uk/
Little Kineton
CV35 0DT
Please contact the Club at kssclub@hotmail.com or classicgathering@hotmail.co.uk to be added to email list
There's two of us with (so far):
73 Triumph Stag Manual
85 Porsche 944 Track car
89 Mini 30
90 416 GTi Auto
92 420 GSi Sport

Previous Rovers: Lots, and one of us used to build them!

GTiJohn
Club Chairperson
Car Ownership: Rover 216 Coupe

Re: Anyone near Gaydon Sunday Morning 12 Feb?

Postby GTiJohn » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm

I'll have to see if I'm free :wink3
I like Twin Cams.... and Single Cams

CV35Rover
Car Ownership: Rover 420 NASP Saloon

Postby CV35Rover » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 pm

We've looked at forecast, chilly but precipitation free, so are going ahead with this......hope to see you there.
There's two of us with (so far):
73 Triumph Stag Manual
85 Porsche 944 Track car
89 Mini 30
90 416 GTi Auto
92 420 GSi Sport

Previous Rovers: Lots, and one of us used to build them!

GTiJohn
Club Chairperson
Car Ownership: Rover 216 Coupe

Postby GTiJohn » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Yip, I'm coming :D
I like Twin Cams.... and Single Cams

Return to “Events and Meetings”