Glossop Vehicle Enthusiasts Club

The place to suggest or organise future social events, meetings and get-togethers.

Moderator: Forum Staff

1234dist
Club Member
Car Ownership: Rover 420 Turbo Saloon

Glossop Vehicle Enthusiasts Club

Postby 1234dist » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 am

Hi Everyone
It is now that time of year when classic car events are monthly and in a lot of case 2 or 3 a month. Keep your eye on our WEB Page (http://www.gvec.club) & Facebook page. The GVEC will post all events at regular intervals on Facebook and the web page is updated weekly.
There is no reason for you to miss any event.
We do ask for all members to let us know if you are joining us on any event, so that we can ensure we have enough spaces and if it is a drive and meal, so that we can notify the venue of numbers.
Our Next event is this Sunday 19th March. We will be meeting at Wetherspoons Glossop for 9am leaving at 9.30am we have a 40 mile drive to Bolsover Castle
AGM Thursday 30th March will be held at Oaklands Hall Godley Hyde SK14 3DE
IF YOU ARE JOINING US FOR THE DINNER AFTER THE MEETING PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN ORDER YOUR MEAL ANY ALLERGIES OR ANY VEGETARIANS PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Our first evening dinner drive of 2017 is on Thursday evening April 6th we will be meeting at The Roe Cross Green at 6.30 for a 6.45 start time.
DRIVE IT DAY 23rd April We are having a leisurely drive to the Car Museum at Anglesey. I am aware some of you will think this is a long way but it is DRIVE IT DAY (the clue is in the title.) I do hope you will join us on this day, we will arrange a stop on the way for a coffee / Tea / Toilet break and possibly a bacon butty. I need to know numbers please.
April 30th Cleveleys Trip We will be leaving at 8am for this trip from Mc Donalds at the Start / End M67 Mottram. We have to be on site by 10.30am at the latest. We still have a few spaces left for this drive and day out at the seaside, please let me know ASAP as I have to send a cheque off to secure our places.
PLEASE NOTE GVEC will NOT be having a stand at TATTON this year.

220 Coupe turbo K785OAT (issues :glare )
Rover Sport 220GTI m-series K56AEP
218 VVC Cabriolet R170FEU
220 GTI M-series J777RAL
75 2.0 CDT P80CJM
620 SLI P267LOM HONDA
420 GSI Turbo L191CVP
tatti :rip

Return to “Events and Meetings”