Pls add your car info asap as it'll make getting the cars into position on the day so much easier
Additional info from the organisers:-
- Display vehicles must arrive between 7.30am and 9.30am on the day of the show.
- Please have your tickets to hand and clearly display your window hanger to allow us to direct you upon arrival.
- All vehicles must adhere to the site speed limit of 15mph.
- This ticket entitles you to entry into the show for your vehicle, driver and one passenger. This also includes entry into the Museum and Collections Centre.
- The show is open to the public from 10am - 4pm, and the Museum is open from 10am - 5pm.
The BMM have published this handy site map - https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/do ... e-2019.pdf
We'll be on the back edge of 7 and the front edge of 9 if/when we fill that up
I like Twin Cams.... and Single Cams