Gaydon Autumn Classic - 22nd Sept 20913

The place to suggest or organise future social events, meetings and get-togethers.

Moderator: Forum Staff

GTiJohn
Club Chairperson
Car Ownership: Rover 216 Coupe

Gaydon Autumn Classic - 22nd Sept 20913

Postby GTiJohn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Just spotted that the Gaydon Autumn Classic is on this coming Sunday - see http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/event/gaydon-autumn-classic/#.UjiAWrNwa70

I'll be there as it's so close ( and free for me) and there is usually a small Autojumble to rummage thru'. Anybody else likely to be dropping in ?

There might be a lot of Moggy Travellers......
I like Twin Cams.... and Single Cams

auspom48
Getting Settled In
Car Ownership: Rover 220 Nasp Hatchback

Re: Gaydon Autumn Classic - 22nd Sept 20913

Postby auspom48 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi GtiJohn, I took a ride to Gaydon last Sunday to fettle the 220Gti, they didnt recognise that my car was more than 20 years old so I finished up parking in the public area! good turn out of cars particularly if you like Travellers!, but I was impressed by the SA MG saloon and also the "weathered look" AC Ace. Discovered on the way home that I still have some work to do in the shape of a sticking front caliper and the engine cutting out twice without warning! I,m changing the fuel filter in the hope that will improve that problem! :sad

GTiJohn
Club Chairperson
Car Ownership: Rover 216 Coupe

Re: Gaydon Autumn Classic - 22nd Sept 20913

Postby GTiJohn » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Also dropped in but they recognised a '77 Spitfire as a true classic and allowed me to park on the left-hand side.

The Moggy Travellers were fun....for a while. And then I saw the hearse - what a way to go :laughing2

Sorry to have missed you but I got bored by noon as there was no Autojumble at all :mope
I like Twin Cams.... and Single Cams

Return to “Events and Meetings”