Search found 4317 matches
That being said brings a few good points, looks better and i can set the car lower but the on the negative side means i cant run the big brake kit so im down to ZR160 282mm discs and calipers :scared Im also going to have to use the 216 GTI wheels (which are heavier than the 17's) because the Turbo...
- Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:27 am
- Forum: Events and Meetings
- Topic: AGM 2019 - October 27th Coventry transport Museum
- Replies: 34
- Views: 1743
- Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:30 am
- Forum: Rover 200 and 400 Chat
- Topic: Rover 214 SI - Original Wheel Covers?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1252
Just get some alloys enjoy the improved looks improve handling cheaper tires this is the reason why the steals wheel trims died off with the dinosaurs.